Reconstruction of ul.Żmigrodzka in Wrocław over the route of national road No.5
Orderer: ZDiK Wrocław, ul. Długa 49, 53-633 Wrocław
Ul.Żmigrodzka is the main route of traffic to Poznań and later towards the northern regions of our country. To the South, national road No.5 leads the traffic to highway A4.
Ultimately ul.Żmigrodzka will be connected to the Sródmiejska ring road which is now being completed.
The scope of the project includes:
- Construction of the second roadway over the section from the intersection with ul.Bałtycka to the intersection with the future Sródmiejska ring road in the region of ul.Irysowa (1.8 km long)
- Construction of a sidewalk (3.0 m wide) and two-way bicycle lane on the western part of the street (3.5 m wide), 1.8 km long
- Reconstruction of the tramway line between ul.Wołowska to the existing loop at the MARINO shopping center (the length of the subgrade under reconstruction is 0.68 km)
- Construction of the roadway between ul.Młynarska and ORLEN gas station (0.39 km long)
- Construction and reconstruction of the technical infrastructure
- Reconstruction of railway crossings (two crossings)
- Reconstruction of all intersections situated along this street section (seven intersections)